17 March 2016

Threading On Natural 4c Hair

Threading is a good and effective protective style. I put in threading that I wear out as an everyday style, like 2-3 weeks+. Just make sure that your hair is in good shape before you thread it. I use the loc method to get and seal in as much moisture as possible into my hair.

I use the LCO method, but not in the correct order.

LOC – “LCO”:
Liquid
-
Water. Drench your hair.
Cream
-
I use a leave in conditioner.
Oil
-
I use either, coconut oil, olive oil or shea butter.



I section my hair and let it air dry in 4+ braids

I use thread/wool I get from the super market for a dollar. The wool/thread used to knit. For extra protection you can oil the wool a bit so it does not draw the moisture from your hair. Allso becareful how you knot the ends.

Here are some pics of the threading I do in my hair. Some say they look like locks to them? Maybe when they reach the two week mark and I’ve probably wet them by then.

Here are a few pics of my threaded hair:




If you do not know how to thread them I suggest watching these great videos below. They show you how, A few styles to try. And lastly how to properly remove them without damaging/breaking or snagging your hair.























No comments:

Post a Comment