29 August 2014

Fair & Lovely - Anti Marks - Fairness For Pimple Prone Skin


I have used this and can say it works for me. My skin has not gotten lighter and my marks are s-l-o-w-l-y fading if at all.

PROS:

  • I has great pimple control. When I do get a pimple it goes away fast! Even period pimples. And period or no my face has a tendency to get very pimply.
  • It does not bleach my skin.
  • Small amount goes a long way.


CONS:
  • I have dark skin and it leaves my face with a whitish look. So I have to mix it with a bit of oil or Vaseline. Could they make it for darker skinned people?
  • Not moisturising.

I definitely recommend this to everyone. I  would and have bought this several times.

Visit them for more info and more great products - Fair & Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment