25 July 2012

Longer Thicker Lashes And Eyebrows

I started this a little over a month ago an it does work. The thing about "natural remedies" is that you have to be patient. I used to give up on a lot of them if they didn't show results fast enough for me. But I have "grown" and am now more patient.

I used castor oil, mixed with nothing else. I use Khan's BP Castor oil.

I washed an old mascara wand. I just used liquid soap and warm
water
to clean of the old dried on. Turns out the wand bristles are orange. I put a tiny bit of castor oil on the wand and coat my lashes with the castor oil as if I'm applying mascara. I use the wand to also rub some castor oil on my eye brows. I do this almost daily. I do it before I go to sleep and if I'm gonna be at home. I think I am going to try putting it on as the first layer of my mascara?

It got me thinking and now I reuse my old mascara wands for other stuff. Here are blogs with great tips on how to do just that:

Practical Living - 3 uses for your old mascara wand
Renewsing - 10 Easy Ways to Repurpose Mascara Wands

I also use castor oil in my hair as its great for thickening hair. I have "4c/4z" hair so castor oil is great because it oils, softens and thickens hair. I even rub it on when undoing my hair especially a twist it helps lessen breakage - it adds moisture/lubrication lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment