30 July 2012

Twist Out

Jabu Stone Bees Wax
I was not planning on doing a twist out. Come to think of it I didn't. But I just had to share this, for those who have a similar hair texture to mine and want to twist out their hair it might be good. I twist my hair not for the "twist out" but as a style I keep in. I decided to try Jabu Stone Hair Products and I chose to try their Bees Wax.

This is the first time I had ever put bees wax in my hair. It smells pleasant. Its thick and "waxy" and made twisting much easier. I should add that I had just done a henna and my hair had totally reverted. I wish now that I had taken pictures! As I was untwisting that's when I noticed the waves. I didn't think much of it and only decided to take a
picture when only a little bit of hair was left! Will document hair do's in the future.

This is how I usually wear my hair. In two strand twists I think they are called? I get two bit of hair and I twist them around each other:
How I usually wear it
Jabu stone pic 1

Jabu Stone pic 2

I have 4c - 4z hair. I do not have a relaxer so it reverts, a lot. So after a shampoo and a conditioning I twist it. Not patient enough to wear it out and comb an afro daily. And I'm trying to break other bad hair habits and try to retain some length!

Sorry about the poor pic quality folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment