18 July 2012

Vinegar and other natural remedies!

Apple cider vinegar
I discovered vinegar about two years ago. Before that it was but a sour liquid I avoided - even on chips! But    then my mom sent me a couple of books which touched on vinegar and other natural remedies and I haven't looked back since.
Of the top of my head, far I have used it to/as:
  • Washing my hair - fights dandruff and is good for your hair
  • Slight upset tummy/food poisoning?
  • Fading acne marks
  • Deodorant
  • Laundry - my whites
  • Disinfectant - wounds and cleaning
  • In henna for my hair
  • As a facial toner
  • Before meals to aid digestion...
The list is endless! 
The books that tuned me on to these were - 

     
vinegar 1001 practical household uses

1001Natural Remedies, DK

Always consult a health practitioner before you take any "remedy" natural or otherwise!

More info - 


No comments:

Post a Comment