11 July 2012

Nappy headed ho!

I'm here! I'm extra nappy and I'm... Happy?  No. I'm very HAPPY!
Yes I too was quite surprised by my happiness.

This is what happened to make me post about this:
The other day I was in a hardware store getting some paint. Whilst I was waiting for my order a lady came in and spoke with one of the attendants. I did not hear what was said between them but they both walked away from the encounter upset.

The lady had very short hair something like this:



   The guy calls out that her hair is short because she cant afford to do her hair! I guess he meant she couldn't afford their paint because she couldn't afford to do her hair. She rightly walked away and didn't even turn around. I almost told him how having short hair does not mean you cant afford to get your hair done!

I was "touched" by the scene I recently went "natural" not because I could t afford to get my hair "done" but because I simply wanted to grow my own hair. Well and also because I'm lazy and thought it would be less work/maintenance. Anyhoo, the fool decides to hit on me afterwards. Dude - saying shit to another woman in front of me is not a turn on. So I admit I was kinda rude to him. I was also trying not to lecture them about "natural hair". Its annoying I know. So I walked out. I'm sure I was called all kinds of  "nappy headed ho" after I left.

Not all men are against a lady rocking her natural beautiful locks.

See ya folks. Will be farting about more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment